Vacation Bible School Service Project for ECHO
This year’s service project will be to fill 50 school bags for Pre-Kindergarten thru High School age students for ECHO. Families are asked to purchase items for this collection and bring them with you to class July 31-Aug 4.
- 3 ring binders (25 needed)
- Blunt Scissors (20 needed)
- Pointed Scissors (21 needed)
- Colored pencils (45 needed)
- Crayons - 24 count (33 needed)
- Erasers, large (45 needed)
- Folders –plain (222 needed)
- Glue bottle (41 needed)
- Glue sticks (182needed)
- Highlighters (123 needed)
- Loose Leaf Paper - college rule (9 needed)
- Loose Leaf Paper – wide ruled (21 needed)
- Markers (21 needed)
- Markers - washable (33 needed)
- Pencil box, large (36 needed)
- Pencils (we’ll need 540 of them)
- Pencil Sharpeners (25 needed)
- Pens - blue/black (85 needed)
- Pens - red (75 needed)
- Rulers (26 needed)
- Spiral Notebook — college ruled (63 needed)
- Spiral Notebook - wide ruled (154 needed)
- Watercolors (33 needed)
Shop now to take advantage of “Back to School” Sales, pick up an extra item or two when you’re buying for your own family and donate them to ECHO through this VBS collection. Gift cards to school supply stores (ex Walmart, Office Max, etc.) or cash donation be also be gladly accepted.
Brown Paper bags will also be be appreciated.
Thank you for helping children in our community get a great start on the new school year!